I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a Pupbox for the blog. Pupbox is a monthly subscription box that is specifically customized to your puppy or dog based on age and size. Each month a new package of toys and treats, accessories and training information are delivered right to your door. The ultimate way to spoil your four legged friend for as little as $29 USD a month.
Here is a video of Tucker and I unboxing our Pupbox…
Here is a brief description of the items in our pupbox:
- Puppy Teething Rings from N-Bone – great for teething puppies!
2. Stuffed interactive toy from Zippy Paws – The S.S. Zippy has fish that can pop in and out of the holes on the boat giving your puppy a fun experience.
3. Dynamo Dog soft dog treats (Made in the USA, grain free) These were peanut butter flavor and Tucker and his friends couldn’t get enough!
4. Squeak and Light Ball by “Gnawsome” (and YES, it does glow!)
5. Chilly Bone soft teething bone, freeze for easing gums during teething.
6. A bully stick from Natural Dog Company
Pupbox has been featured on Shark Tank, and is the way of the future for pet owners who like to spoil their fur babies on a regular basis.
Click here to order your subscription today! Use code TDG for a 10% discount.