Last week we received our second Bowzer Box. The theme was Victoria Day, the first long weekend of summer here in Canada. It is a monthly subscription of products from North America (at least ONE Canadian product/month) for as little as $23/month. You choose your dog size and plan, and presto! Each month your dog receives a delivery of great stuff!
I subscribed to three months of Bowzer Box and received the first box in April. That box review will follow as I have been horribly lame at blogging (sorry! Thanks for standing by!)
Here’s what was in the box this month:
1. Camo squirrel from R2P Pet and Mossy Oak.. I love this toy! It has lasted longer than most stuffed toys at the time of this post, which is about 4 hours after receiving said stuffie. What more can I say, except that Tucker seemed quite pleased as he pranced proudly around the house with it.
2. Treats Happen Beef Lung Dog Treats. Straight from Toronto Canada! Grain Free like Tucker, who absolutely LOVED them.
3. Lamb Berry treats from Northern Biscuit, another awesome Canadian company. They use wholesome grains. My dog never turns down a crunchy cookie!
4. Bark dental bar, with applewood flavour, also from Northern Biscuit.
5. Biodegradable poop bags from One4Pets – because you can never have too many! These are pink with flowers! I love them, and I’m sure Tucker doesn’t mind!
Each Bowzer Box comes with a card explaining the monthly theme and products for the month.
What a great way to spoil your dog(s) and get a surprise every month! Bowzer Box always features at least one Canadian company, and always gives back. 10% of profits go to dogs in need.
SAVE 10% with code TDG when you order now.
Here is my video review if the box I received for May. (featuring Tucker!)