I have finished my happy dance, now it’s time to get blogging…I was recently awarded the Blog of the Year 2012 award by fellow golden owner and blogger K9HarperLee and was very excited to receive my award and my first star. (You can earn up to six) I have really enjoyed my blogging experience so far, and have met so many great people.
My nominees are as follows….(dun dun duuuunnnnn)
1. DogsTwentyFourSeven – this is a blog written by Becky White, from Toronto, Ontario. She is a dog walker, pet sitter and blogger.
2. Long Life Cats and Dogs – An amazing blog about animal rescue and shelters
3. DogDaz – Another star for this super fun blog about a “zoo” full of some great rescues!
4. DoggysStyle – Leo is a very entertaining dog blogger!
5. K9HarperLee – are you allowed to give the award back? This cool golden likes to hang out at bars around Baton Rouge.
Here are the rules to follow in order to receive your award, should you choose to accept it:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Congratulations and happy blogging everyone!